Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wow!

Wow, folks. I added the tracker last night, not because I was in desperate need of knowing how many people were visiting our site, it was simply because I thought it was neat to see how many people are reading about our Reagan. It does my heart good to know that y'all, (and please forgive me for constantly referring to you guys as y'all but, one: I'm a southern girl and, 2: I'm almost certain I don't personally know many of you ... however, I am beyond grateful for each and every one of you!!!!!) care about our sweet girl and want to know how we're doing. What love we've been shown; by smiles, shoulders to cry on; meals brought to us; cards; gifts; phone calls; prayer rings beautifully decorated; friends flying cross country to be with us; friends making Reagan's programs and announcements; emails; Reagan's baby book made for us; a necklace made just for Reagan that I wear every day; and I could keep going on and on and on. If you are reading this, YOU are such a blessing to our family. I may not personally know you but we've definitely felt your prayers throughout the months and are humbled you would take your time out for us. THANK YOU!!!

Now, it's time to go get the sick little man. Daddy goes to work and suddenly everyone becomes so needy. I wouldn't have it any other way, though! My little (and big) men are my world and I am more and more in love with them everyday!! And our little girl, well, she's the jewel of my eye ... watching down on us until we're with her again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment